To "Find Your Adoption Advisor Listing(s)", scroll down.
Here to Help Adoption Advisors Help Their Clients
- MyBabysFamily greatly respects Adoption Advisors (agencies, attorneys, facilitators, consultants) and the critical role they play in the adoption process.
- We offer a FREE listing to all Adoption Advisors in the United States
- We are not an Adoption Advisor. We exist to help Adoption Advisors connect Adoptive Family clients with Expectant Mothers.
post their profiles on our site, Adoptive Families must have a:
- Client relationship with an Adoption Advisor
- Completed Home Study
We Facilitate Connections, Not Ongoing Communications
- We recognize the critical importance of the Adoption Advisor’s relationship with Expectant Mothers.
- Expectant Mothers and Adoptive Families are strongly discouraged from having direct initial early stage contact.
- When an Expectant Mother initiates a connection with an Adoptive Family, their Adoption Advisor receives the same notice.
- Once we confirm that the connection has been made, we step aside so the Adoption Advisor can handle ongoing communications.
How to Get Your FREE Listing on Our Site
- Just as we do with Adoptive Families, we offer Adoption Advisors a free listing on our site.
- We have pre-populated many of them from publicly available sources.
- Search by State below to see if you already have a listing.
- If you would like to edit your current listing or create one, just go to Create Account. Doing so will both highlight and move your listing ahead of those without accounts.
We sincerely hope to help your firm increase its number of domestic infant placements. We also hope you will encourage your Adoptive Families to post their FREE profiles on MyBabysFamily.com.
Find Your Adoption Advisor Listing(s) No listing or need to edit? Create Account.
Select a state below to find your Adoption Advisor listing.